Monarch Horse Exercisers are extremely reliable but even the best machines require routine maintenance.
In order for it to continue to offer you excellent value for money in the years to come, we recommend that you have it serviced every 12 – 24 months dependent upon use.
A service will include the following
- Checking the general condition of the Exerciser including all fences and pushers
- Servicing the Control Unit – changing all seals and checking oils pressure
- Changing Oil and Filters
- Checking all wiring and connections
- Re-adjusting the Assisted Braking System (Where applicable)
- Re-adjusting the Electrified Pushers Voltage (Where applicable)
- Re-silicone any parts requested
- Re-grease all Bearings in Bearing Plate and Flange Bearing on the Horse Exerciser
- Check condition of Gear Box, Bearing Plate and Shaft on the Horse Exerciser
- Removing all debris from the base of the Horse Exerciser