Monarch Horse Walkers are extremely reliable but even the best machines require routine maintenance and services.
In order for it to continue to offer you excellent value for money in the years to come, we recommend that you have your walker serviced every 12 – 24 months dependent upon use.
Time needed: 2 hours
A Monarch Horse Walker service will include;
- Checking the general condition of the Walker
- Servicing the Control Unit – changing all seals and checking oils pressure
- Changing Oil and Filters
- Checking all wiring and connections
- Re-adjusting the Assisted Braking System (Where applicable)
- Re-adjusting the Electrified Pushers Voltage (Where applicable)
- Re-silicone any parts requested
- Re-grease all Bearings in Bearing Plate and Flange Bearing on the Horse Walker
- Check condition of Gear Box, Bearing Plate and Shaft on the Horse Walker
- Removing all debris from the base of the Horse Walker
To see some of our projects please visit our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn